Education is incomplete without confidence and the correct attitude. SAI International School provides a personality development centre where students are imparted training on improving communication skills like talking, body language, etiquette and listening, which are considered to be the essence of a finishing school. We lay emphasis on developing effective communication skills, from the preprimary classes onwards. The activity starts in an atmosphere, where children learn to communicate by listening and talking to friends.
“My Success Story” is a program conducted at SAI, where eminent personalities from different walks of life are invited to speak and interact with the children as a role model.
- Effective use of technology for interaction between teachers and children across the world via a video conference, so that students get a chance to polish their english speaking skills.
- State-of-the-art language lab is essential to dot the i’s and cross the t’s of language. With the help and support of various tools and techniques, dictionaries, thesaurus, audio-visual support along with various interactive activities, a great learning environment is created in the laboratory for the students.
- Video conferencing with other international schools across the globe.
Practicing and mastering communication skills:
- Hellen Keller centre for communication
- International language lab
- International exchange programs
- Practicing & mastering communication skills
- Video conferencing with top national and international schools
Effective communication skills not only enhance various aspects of life but also develop intimacy, build personality, inculcate leadership qualities and increase popularity, thereby achieving success in both personal and professional domains.