Admission-Children from Disadvantage Groups and Economic Weaker sections.
This is to inform the general public that admission into Nursery is open under the provision of RTE qualifying candidates for the academic session 2018-19.
The application should be written on a plain sheet of paper and should be addressed to Principal, SAI International School. It should accompany the following:-
Photograph of student and parents duly attested by a gazetted officer
For residence proof any of the following documents is applicable
- Ration card
- Electricity bill
- Phone bill
- Municipal Tax Receipt
- Gram Panchayat Certificate
- Residence certificate from Tehsildar
Please note that the residence should be within 1km radius from the school for which a Google map printout duly attested should be attached.
For Proof of age the following shall be considered
- Birth Certificate
- Register record of hospital (ANMs)
- Anganbadi Record
- Declaration of the age of child by parent or guardian shall be acceptable
Proof of EWS:
- BPL Card
- For disabled candidate, a certificate by Chief Medical Officer shall be acceptable
- Application should reach the office of the school not later than 15/02/2018
Deadlines and Dates:
- Scrutiny date and verification : 21/02/2018
- Short listing of Candidates for lots : 22/02/2018 to 24/02/2018
- Draw of lots : 27/02/2018
- Admission list : 27/02/2018
- Admission formalities to be completed by : 03/03/2018
Admission Policy :
For Children from Disadvantaged Groups and Weaker sections.
- 25% of the total seats for Nursery section are blocked for the children from disadvantaged groups and weaker section from the neighborhood within a radius of 1km.
- 15% of the seats shall go to disadvantaged group and 10% to children belonging to weaker section.
- Selection will be done on a random lottery bases if the number of candidates exceed the seats available.
SAI IN THE NEWS
Fortune India Once Again enlists SAI in the Future 50 Schools Shaping Success
15th November, 2018
SAI International School is highly honoured to be once again enlisted among the Best 50 Schools of I
WINGS OF INSPIRATION
Late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam shares his wisdom with SAIoneers
LEADING THE FUTURE
Shri Ram Nath Kovind shares his vision on school education