Admissions Under RTE
This is to inform the general public that admission into Nursery is open under the provision of RTE qualifying candidates for the academic session 2016-17.
The application should be written on a plain sheet of paper and should be addressed to Principal, SAI International School. It should accompany the following :-
Admission Procedure :
- Photograph of student and parents duly attested by a gazatted officer
- For residence proof any of the following documents is applicable
A. Ration card
B. Electricity bill
C. Phone bill
D. Municipal Tax Receipt
E. Gram Panchayat Certificate
F. Residence certificate from Tehsildar
Please note that the residence should be within 1km radius from the school for which a Google map printout duly attested should be attached.
- For Proof of age the following shall be considered
A. Birth Certificate
B. Register record of hospital (ANMs)
C. Angabadi Record
D. Declaration of the age of child by parent or guardian shall be acceptable
- Proof of EWS :- BPL Card
- For disabled candidate a certificate by Chief Medical Officer shall be acceptable
Application should reach the office of the school not later than 31/01/2016
DEADLINES AND DATES
- Scrutiny date and verification : 10/02/2016
- Short listing of Candidates for lots : 11/02/2016 to 15/02/2016
- Draw of lots : 16/02/2016
- Admission list : 18/02/2016
- Admission Formalities to be completed by : 28/02/2016
For Children from Disadvantaged Groups and Weaker sections .
- 25% of the total seats for Nursery section are blocked for the children from Disadvantaged groups and weaker section from the neighborhood within a radius of 1 km.
- 15% of the seats shall go to disadvantaged group and 10% to children belonging to weaker section.
- Selection will be done on a random lottery bases if the number of candidates exceed the seats available.