Awards and honours are not the recognition of a child’s inner potential but a token of encouragement to pursue a lifelong voyage. It boosts the confidence of a child to excel in every sphere of life.
At SAI International school we have a comprehensively planned structure to encourage students in the academic and co-curricular domains, including art and music,with awards and honours.
- Scholar Badge – 85% and above in aggregate and individual subjects are awarded Scholar Badges.
- Students winning three Scholar Badges in a row are given a Scholar Blazer to acknowledge their talent.
- Four consecutive times merits the award of the Blazer + Star.
- Sapphire Badge is awarded, if a student gets a Blazer + five stars in a row.
- Chairman’s Club Badge – Students securing 90% and above in aggregate are awarded with the badge of honor, Chairman’s Club Badge. Special achievement awards in International, National or State competitions also get the privilege of becoming part of this prestigious club.
- Medal, Trophy and Cup: Children are awarded various medals, cups and trophies to commemorate their success in games, literary, cultural and other competitions. Inter-house, Inter-school, National and International competitions are held at regular intervals.
SAI IN THE NEWS
WINGS OF INSPIRATION
Late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam shares his wisdom with SAIoneers
LEADING THE FUTURE
Shri Ram Nath Kovind shares his vision on school education