- SAI International School is adjudged as the 3rd Best School in India and No.1 in the state in the co-ed, day-cum-boarding school category as per EducationWorld India School Rankings (EWISR) 2018.
- SAI International School is bestowed with the prestigious ELITE (Emerging Leaders in Innovation, Technology & Education) Award, the Next Generation of School Rankings based on a globally-bench-marked assessment conducted by Edfinity, USA and designed by the alumni of Stanford, Harvard and Yale University, USA.
- SAI International School won the prestigious World Education Award 2018 for its Educational Excellence & Innovation in Global Collaborative Learning.
- Received SKOCH-Order-of-Merit 2018 Award.
- Received SKOCH Smart Education Bronze Award 2018.
- Received Green School Award 2018.
- EduQuest Odisha Excellency Award – 2018 for Best use of Technology in Schools by NEWS 18.
- SAI finds a mention in the United Nations 70th Anniversary Book – Seven Decades and Beyond: The UN-India connect.
- SAI International School received the Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2017 instituted by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India (GOI).
- Conferred the Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2016 with a five star ranking from Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India (GOI).
- Received 8th Dadasaheb Phalke Award 2018 for Best PSA (School Section) – Youth for Peace & Best Documentary -Journey of 4,000 Miles-India to China and Back.
- Fortune India enlists SAI in the Future 50 Schools Shaping Success
- Received D.L.SHAH Quality Gold Award 2017, Quality Council of India
- Ranked 4th Best School as per EducationWorld India School Rankings 2017
- SAI Angan Ranked No.1 in the State as per EducationWorld Preschool Rankings 2017-2018
- Received Green School Award 2017
- Received Digital Learning Award for Best Ranked School in Bhubaneswar at the 4th School Leadership Summit, New Delhi
- Received 7th Dadasaheb Phalke Award 2017 for Best Public Service Ad film, LABELS (School Section)
- Received International School Award 2017-2020 by the British Council, UK, in the Outstanding Category
- Received Disney “I CAN” Award for Top 20 Most Innovative Stories of the World.
- Ranked 5th Best School as per EducationWorld India School Rankings 2016
- SAI Angan Ranked No.1 in the State as per EducationWorld India Pre School Rankings 2016
- Recognized as a Microsoft Showcase School 2016-17 by Microsoft Digital Technology
- Received Green School Award 2016
- Awarded Best School Brand 2015 by The Economic Times
- Received Innovative CSR Practices Award
- Received 6th Dadasaheb Phalke Award 2016 for Best Documentary Film ESACS (Students Category)
- Ranked 6th Best School as per EducationWorld India School Rankings 2015
- SICC & SAI Angan inaugurated by Shri Naveen Patnaik, Hon’ble CM of Odisha
- A Member of UNESCO Associated Schools (ASPnet)
- Received EduQuest Excellence Award 2015 in Academics
- CSR project, The Fairytale Wall, awarded 5th Dada Saheb Phalke Award 2015 for Best Documentary Film and Best Music Composition (Students Category)
- Planet Award Winner of School Enterprise Challenge
- Ranked 7th Best School as per EducationWorld India School Rankings 2014
- Ranked No. 6 in the Country by India Today School Rankings 2014
- Conferred as a Microsoft Innovative School in outstanding category by Microsoft
- Received International School Award 2014-2017 by the British Council, UK, in Outstanding Category
- Received Digital Learning Award for ICT Intervention in School
- Received e-Odisha Award for Best ICT Enabled School
- Received Quality Accreditation from NABET 2014-17
- Received 4th Dada Saheb Phalke Award 2014 for Best Script for short film, A Silent Wish and Best Documentary Award for Crib Bumper Project
- Best Documentary Award (School Section) for Crib Bumper CSR project at Noida International Film Festival & 3rd Kolkata Shorts International Film Festival 2014
- Received Disney ‘I CAN’ Award for Top 5 most Innovative Stories of the World
- Received Green School Award 2014
- Ranked 8th Best School as per EducationWorld India School Rankings 2013
- Received Green School Award 2013
- Received 3rd Dada Saheb Phalke Award for Best Documentary 2013 (Students Category) for Project Sakhyam
- Received Jury Award in Delhi & Kolkata Shorts International Film Festival 2013 for CSR Projects, Sakhyam & Reading Rainbow
- Ranked No. 1 School (Parental Involvement) by EducationWorld India School Rankings 2012
- Organized the first ever British Council Young Global Citizens’ Summit by the British Council, UK
- Bharat Ratna, Late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam inaugurated Senior School of SAI International School
- Ranked 4th in the Country in Green I Contest to become a pioneer in imparting environmental education in school by 2030
- Pele Sports Complex inaugurated by Hon’ble CM of Odisha, Shri Naveen Patnaik
- Received Green School Award 2010
- Received International School Award 2010-2013 by the British Council, UK, in the Outstanding Category
- Received 1st Green School Award in 2009
- Received affiliation from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi
- Received affiliation from International Baccalaureate (IB), Geneva, as a Candidate School
- Received affiliation from Cambridge International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
- SAI International School inaugurated by Hon’ble CM of Odisha, Shri Naveen Patnaik
SAI IN THE NEWS
WINGS OF INSPIRATION
Late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam shares his wisdom with SAIoneers
LEADING THE FUTURE
Shri Ram Nath Kovind shares his vision on school education